1Rivet US Inc. (“Company” or“we”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.1rivet.com (the “Website”), and our practices for collecting,using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. Company is the data controller for information processed through the Website.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website; and
- when you interact with advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any platforms, application, or websites not controlled by us. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website, application, or platform you use outside of our Website before providing any information to or through them.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your computer or device and browsing actions(including your IP address, browser type and version, time and date, the pages you view, and other details about your visit).The information we collect automatically can be associated with other personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service,including by enabling us to:
- store information about your preferences;
- recognize you when you return to the Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated or anonymized information about our users without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, law enforcement, or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our agreements;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
The Website is not intended for, nor targeted towards, children as defined by applicable law. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are younger than the age of majority in your jurisdiction, do not use or provide any information to the Website or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including, but not limited to, your name, address,telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the applicable age of majority, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete it.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website. We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include information collected through cookies; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners or service providers.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website (including your name, email address, telephone number, and the contents of any messages you send to us), or information you provide when you work with us (including information about your business, operations, customers, and audience);
- records and copies of your correspondence with us (including email addresses).
When you click on a plug-in on our Website, you will be connected to the social media platform you selected. We currently use plug-ins for the following social media platforms:
NAI’s website at https://www.networkadvertising.org. You may also be able to opt out of receiving third-party behavioral ads by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance website at http://www.aboutads.info/choices. We are not responsible for effectiveness of or compliance with any third party’s opt-out options.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to manage and present the Website and its contents;
- to provide creative services and client support;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our Website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose to fulfil our legitimate interests or with your consent.
Our legal bases for processing your information include:
- your consent;
- exercising our rights and performing our obligations in connection with entering into or performing under any contract We make with you;
- compliance with our legal obligations;
- our legitimate interests that are not overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms, like research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests.
International Data Transfers
When you use the Website and provide information through the Website, we may transfer your information to a destination outside your jurisdiction, including to the United States. The United States has not received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 45 of the GDPR. Company relies on the safeguards set forth in Article 46 of the GDPR or derogations for specific situations set forth in Article 49 of the GDPR in order to transfer personal information across international borders. In particular, Company transfers personal information across international borders only:
- with your consent;
- to perform a contract with you; or
- to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
Individuals in the European Economic Area may request a copy of applicable Article 46 agreements bye mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent required bylaw, Company provides you with:
- reasonable access to the personal information collected through the Website;
- the ability to review,correct, export, and delete such personal information; and
- the ability to restrict processing of your personal information, or object to its processing.
When the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing we have already done.
Please contact us using any of the methods identified in the “Contact Information” section if you would like to exercise your individual rights. We may need to obtain or confirm certain personal information in order to accommodate your request. We will not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Individuals in the European Economic Area:In addition to the above rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe we have processed your personal data in a manner inconsistent with your privacy rights. We kindly request that you contact us first so that we may address your concern.
Your California Privacy Rights
Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California's Shine the Light law),California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their personal information with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. If you would like to request information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, you can contact us using the contact information provided below.
Data Security and Retention
We use commercially reasonable measures to secure information collected through the Website.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
You play an important role in keeping your information secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by contacting us as detailed in the “Contact Information” section.
We retain your information for as long as needed:
- to conduct business with you;
- as needed for the purposes outlined in this policy;
- as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce any agreements.
When the applicable retention period has expired, we reserve the right to take measures to permanently delete the information, aggregate it, or anonymize it.
12355 Sunrise Valley Dr.,Suite 1600, Reston, VA 20191