1RPP is well-defined, isolated, and responsible for a business process. Here all modules are self-contained and do not depend directly on other components. Therefore, each module can be customized and tested in isolation without major effort.
Faster and Easier Integration:
1RPP is loosely coupled, which results in the ability for modules to communicate with each other using JSON or XML-based interfaces. Same interface standards and contract will be used for every type of Integration; this includes communication within the application, external applications, and web portal.
1RPP based application is controlled through 1Authority. 1Authority contains user credential, user group information, use role information and contains information on what data function is accessible to the user, so it secures the system from unwanted or unauthorized access.
1RPP architecture is SOA based and cloud-ready. So, if the solution is extended to include any additional functionality or if the number of user increases, the solution can be easily scaled without impacting the existing infrastructure components.
These are the architectural building block that powers PublicWork platform. These components can be used to build new or extend the existing functional modules and External Gateways.
Management Console: Can be used by Ministry technology support team to manage:
1Authority provides Identity and access control solution, which is integrated with all the core components within the PublicWorks platform. It is implemented as an AaaS (Authentication as Service), so it can be easily integrated with the existing Government technology echo-system. 1Authority thus provides an secured integrated and unified platform for e-governance where existing technology echo-system can seamlessly integrate with PublicWorks Platform.
1Authority includes following components to manage its core capabilities which is available to the technology support team to manage the solution in production environment.
- Access management: Manage users, and their access within the e-services portal.
- Password Policies
- Federation Services: To enable external authentication gateways to be used to federate tax payer’s information.
1Authority Dashboard: Provides access to the summary dashboard and run-time reports related to access management. Some of the reports available are:
- User permission audit report
- User access report
- Login failure or unauthorized access report
1EndPoint is the integration platform packaged as a part of PublicWorks platform. It is used by the platform to integrate 1TrackIT and e-Servicing Portal to Data Store and also used to integrate PublicWorks platform with existing solutions implemented at the Ministry or any 3rd party solution.
Along with 1Authority, 1EndPoint provides an secured & integrated platform for e-governance and helps integrate existing technology echo-system can seamlessly integrate with PublicWorks Platform.
For development & configuration, 1EndPoint provides development studio which can be used to develop REST-JSON based service endpoint. It allows development of both synchronous and asynchronous endpoints.
Once these services are deployed in production, 1EndPoint monitoring portal allows the system administrator to monitor these services.
Apart from the core components, 1EndPoint services can be extended through following extensions available:
- Notification Engine: can be used to send notifications to users. It supports portal, SMS and email notification.
- Event Management: Services can generate events based on business conditions and this extension can consume these events can take appropriate action through custom event processors.
- Logging & Auditing: can be used by services to log and audit required information.
- Change Capture: can be configured per service to capture data change in every service execution, which can be then used to load the data warehouse.
- Rules Engine: can be used by services to implement & externalize complex business rules.
Responsible for validating and monitoring the quality of data collected by 1RPP. Includes two major functions:
- Control Framework: used to configure reconciliation rules and to identify discrepancies between various systems.
- DQ Engine: used to configure data quality rules.
An Integrated lightweight workflow system primarily used for case management. It can be used to develop new business processes or configure the existing business processes available in the functional modules.
1TrakIT generates the UI for the business processes based on the configuration, & it can be accessible through e-Servicing Portal. It can also be used as headless.
- initiate data correction workflow in case of failures.
Apart from Application database, the platform consists of the following 3 components:
Data Warehouse: By default, DW can be configured to capture data changes from the application data base.
Document Management System: used by the platform to manage unstructured data or document.
Retention Policy Manager: used to configure retention policy for each data objects.
Consists of multiple tools which is used by the platform components or can be used by the development team to accelerate the development or configuration of a specific function.